Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lovely weekends

Let me just start by saying I had such big plans for myself this morning. I was going to get up, get Devin fed and ready to go, and then head to the gym, the commissary and then home for lunch and nap. Well, I still haven't gotten Devin dressed, I don't have my grocery list ready, and it's already 9:15 (and now I'm blogging!). Maybe we'll make it before lunch or maybe we'll just wait until after nap time now.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. We've had a few lovely weekends lately.

Let me start with Pops visit. Dave's Dad came to help us build a fence! I LOVE having a fence! It took awhile but it looks great. Here's Devin with her Pops...Yaya (Dave's mom) came to visit over Easter weekend and we got to take Devin to the zoo for the first time...she thoroughly enjoyed it.
And then this last weekend Oma and Opa (my parents) came and Devin was given an adorable red wagon...

We have thoroughly enjoyed having our families here. The visits never seem to be quite long enough. What a blessing. Oh, and I love being so centrally located between everyone...no more traipsing to the far West coast for a visit (for now anyways).

1 comment:

Seth and Sarah said...

Wow, that is an awesomely cushy red wagon! =) I can't believe how big she is getting!
Hope all is well, adjusting to everything...