Monday, March 9, 2009

Mommy Mobile

We finally gave in this weekend and got rid of our two door GTI for a more practical four door. *Sniff* *Sniff* Some of you will appreciate how hard this was for us. If you know Dave, then you also know that the GTI is one of his dream cars. We didn't make this decision lightly...it has been in the making for about 18 months now if not longer.
On one hand I'm so excited! No more climbing in the back and breaking my back to get Devin in her seat. Now I just open the door and voila done. But of course on the other hand we were both sad to see a car that we both loved go. Too bad we can't afford both or we would have arranged it so we could keep them both.

Saturday morning:

Saturday night:

Sarah you are not alone!!!

2 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

LOL! =) A station wagon...yes, that is very much a "grown-up" car but I have always liked Volvo wagons! Not that you'll ever need to know this but when rolled, Volvo wagons are like tanks. I turned my parent's upside down and came out with just a bruise under my chin. Congratulations =)

Laura said...

I just realized I never wrote you back after you asked where I got my coupons!! I'm so sorry!

I get most of my coupons from the Sunday newspaper. Sometimes I'll get coupons from companies that Im on their mailing lists. Whenever I get free samples, there will usually be a coupon or two in there.

My bestfriend cuts coupons too, so we trade out!

I can't believe you guys got rid of the car! I bet Dave was sad! :(