are definitely flowing. The last couple of days I just want to quit doing household chores and make something. I want to make some birthday cards, scrapbook, and make Devin's rug all at once. BUT I haven't let myself since I have about a million other things to be doing right now...which, of course, includes clearing off my scrapbooking space.
I was watching this household Do It Yourself type show the other day and they sewed four bath rugs into a big square to make a rug for the living room. For those of you who don't know I've been looking for a rug for Devin's room for months. The ones I find are either too expensive, too big, or the wrong colors. I think I'm going to go and buy a few bath rugs and sew them together. That way I get the colors I want, the price I can live with, and rubber backing for when she spills stuff. =) Boy, I can't wait to get started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment